Connecticut Dog Bite Attorney Tim O’Keefe
If you or a loved one have suffered an injury as a result of a dog bite or a dog attack, please contact me, Timothy L. O’Keefe, Esq., a Connecticut Dog Bite Attorney, to discuss a claim for financial compensation. My firm and I have years of experience in representing victims of dog attacks, bringing cases to trial and negotiating many settlements.
Types of Claims
Dog bites and other animal attacks take many forms. These incidents are almost always preventable — if the animal’s owner had taken proper actions. While dog bite injuries can cause physical and emotional trauma, I have dedicated myself to helping injured people recover what they deserve for being a victim of a dog or animal attack.
Serious dog attacks can result in significant injuries including scarring, nerve injuries, puncture wounds and infection. In addition, many suffer injuries in connection with fending off dog attacks. Dog owners should be held legally accountable for these injuries.
According to the American Veterinary Medical Association:
- An estimated 4.7 million Americans will be bitten this year.
- Primary victims are children.
- As many as 800,000 people annually require medical treatment for dog bites.
- About 12 people each year die from dog attacks.
- Dog bites most commonly affect the arm/hand (45.3%), leg/foot (25.8%), and head/neck (22.8%).
- Young children are most frequently bitten in the head and neck region.
Latest Blog Posts
- Pizza Deliver Woman Hires Tim O’Keefe For Dog Bite ClaimConnecticut Dog Bite Lawyer Tim O’Keefe has been hired by a pizza delivery woman who was attacked by a dog while doing her job. “We…
- Tim O’Keefe To Represent Boy Injured in Weston, CT Dog AttackConnecticut Dog Bite Lawyer Tim O’Keefe has bee retained by the family of a young boy who was injured by two greyhound dogs in a…
- Tim O’Keefe to Represent Derby, CT Dog Bite VictimConnecticut Dog Bite Lawyer Tim O’Keefe has been hired to represent a victim of a dog attack in Derby, Connecticut. “Apparently, this dog has been…
- Connecticut Dog Bite Lawyer to Represent Victim of German Shephard AttackConnecticut Dog Bite Lawyer Tim O’Keefe has been retained by a young woman who suffered serious injuries when she was attacked by a German Shephard…
Timothy L. O’Keefe, Esq.
I am Connecticut Dog Bite Lawyer Tim O’Keefe and I am dedicated to helping those who have been injured in dog attacks to recover full and fair financial compensation for their injuries and losses. My legal services are handled on a Contingency Fee Basis and you will pay No Legal Fees or litigation expenses unless we recover financial compensation for you or your family member.
I have been representing dog bite and attack victims for over two decades and I welcome the opportunity to give you a Free Consultation for your potential dog bite claim. I handle dog bite and attack claims throughout the entire State of Connecticut. I am available to meet to discuss your potential claim at your convenience. Night and weekend appointments are available.
Please contact me directly for a Free Legal Consultation with a Connecticut Dog Bite Lawyer.