Connecticut Dog Bite Attorney Tim O’Keefe
If you or a loved one have suffered an injury as a result of a dog bite or a dog attack, please contact me, Timothy L. O’Keefe, Esq., a Connecticut Dog Bite Attorney, to discuss a claim for financial compensation. My firm and I have years of experience in representing victims of dog attacks, bringing cases to trial and negotiating many settlements.
Types of Claims
Dog bites and other animal attacks take many forms. These incidents are almost always preventable — if the animal’s owner had taken proper actions. While dog bite injuries can cause physical and emotional trauma, I have dedicated myself to helping injured people recover what they deserve for being a victim of a dog or animal attack.
Serious dog attacks can result in significant injuries including scarring, nerve injuries, puncture wounds and infection. In addition, many suffer injuries in connection with fending off dog attacks. Dog owners should be held legally accountable for these injuries.
According to the American Veterinary Medical Association:
- An estimated 4.7 million Americans will be bitten this year.
- Primary victims are children.
- As many as 800,000 people annually require medical treatment for dog bites.
- About 12 people each year die from dog attacks.
- Dog bites most commonly affect the arm/hand (45.3%), leg/foot (25.8%), and head/neck (22.8%).
- Young children are most frequently bitten in the head and neck region.
Latest Blog Posts
- Tim O’Keefe to Represent UPS Delivery Man for Dog Bite ClaimConnecticut Dog Bite Lawyer Tim O’Keefe has been retained by a UPS deliver man who was injured in a dog bite incident in Glastonbury, Connecticut.…
- Tim O’Keefe Obtains $30,000.00 Settlement For ElectricianConnecticut Dog Bite Lawyer Tim O’Keefe has obtained a $30,000.00 for an electrician who was injured by a dog while working at a customer’s home. …
- Do I Need A Lawyer For A Dog Bite Claim?There are so many good reasons to hire an experienced Dog Bite Lawyer for a Dog Bite Claim. One of the best reasons is that…
- Pizza Delivery Man Attacked By Dog Hires Tim O’KeefeConnecticut Dog Bite Lawyer Tim O’Keefe has been retained by a pizza delivery man who was attacked by a dog in Manchester, Connecticut. “This man…
Timothy L. O’Keefe, Esq.
I am Connecticut Dog Bite Lawyer Tim O’Keefe and I am dedicated to helping those who have been injured in dog attacks to recover full and fair financial compensation for their injuries and losses. My legal services are handled on a Contingency Fee Basis and you will pay No Legal Fees or litigation expenses unless we recover financial compensation for you or your family member.
I have been representing dog bite and attack victims for over two decades and I welcome the opportunity to give you a Free Consultation for your potential dog bite claim. I handle dog bite and attack claims throughout the entire State of Connecticut. I am available to meet to discuss your potential claim at your convenience. Night and weekend appointments are available.
Please contact me directly for a Free Legal Consultation with a Connecticut Dog Bite Lawyer.